Friday, November 25, 2005

For Those Who Have Read The Novel And Would Like To Listen To This Writer Saying Nothing Of Significance

This week I start a new series to keep you posted on issues related to subjects covered in this blog novel and related to the excellent blog novel itself.

Did I tell you the story about how an old flame “googled me” and found me through this blog after almost 20 years? Looks like this blog is as good as Pet ID Tags where I’m concerned. Let’s hope the poor guys I still owe money don’t find me in this way. At least not now, I’ve still not made my fortune from blog novels yet. Come on you wonderful, thoughtful readers out there, where are those generous donations? You can even send $1 with a note like “I don’t think you’re worth even this, but it’s not viable to send 05cts via Paypal.” Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Satellite TV!