Monday, November 13, 2006

What is The Relationship Between Sex And True Love Part 2

(continued from previous post)

But can you imagine what would happen in a case where a young couple is married but have both signed a contract not to indulge in sex, never to consummate their marriage? Crazy?

To be honest I thought so too as I read an interesting online tale where this exact scenario unfolded. The couple were married for convenience, to help somebody fulfill a certain condition to enable them come into some serious money. When I finally read through the blog novel to its' rather predictable finale, I sat back and really though about this issue. Specifically the relationship between sex and the elusive true love. I quickly appreciated the fact that the modern world has put way too much emphasis on sex and as long as it is outside marriage, the chances for real non-physical feelings to develop in a couple are close to nil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Satellite TV!